Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wheel & Tire Package



I have been wholesaling wheels and tires for the last 5 years. I am looking to move more product over the next year through retail.

I have one set of these wheels for Chevy and Dodge 8 lug trucks. They are the Velocity 840 20x10. I also have 2 sets for Ford F250, 350 and Excursion.

The wheels are wrapped in a Goodyear Eagle GT2 305/50R20. Willing to go to a larger or smaller tire as needed.

Price w/ tires: $1650 shipping extra. Call for other deals.

Feel free to contact me directly at a2isales@gmail.com or (517) 214-1044.

Adam Stevens

President

A2I, Inc.

http://www.grilleyourcar.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is great...got to see such good work aftr long time...
    i hope u love works.

    Velocity Wheels and Tires Packages

    ReplyDelete